AudiometryAdvantages and characteristics of “Digital Audiometer”
- We are using Classic –I Model T – 25D serial no. 12120173 digital computer machine to perform audiometory at site.
- Employs high quality PCMCIA sound cards with 24 bit resolution.
- The test is carried out by portable – micro –controlled –circulatory designed digital audiometer at 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000 KHz frequency for both the ears.
- Allows for all standard audiometric tests
- Stores all audio signals in digital format and allows electronic exchange of patient audiograms between audiologists or medical professionals
- Offers high precision and consistency of measurements
- Digital Audiogram can be stored for longer duration and helpful to re-evaluate the progress of a person having hearing problem time to time.