CHEST X RAY- Advantages and characteristics of “Digital Radiology X- Ray”
- Digital Radiology (DR) Technology Model No. Meditronics Diagnox 300 & 100 portable and mobile unit that providers high resolution X- ray images at a radiation dose.
- This allows the radiologist to view a clean, very high resolution image without concern of information being lost in the acquisition process.
- This type of digital image is very easy to send to higher center by teleradiology for expert opinion without sending object to another center.
- Digital images are easy to store for longer duration without any alteration of image quality and results. Even now a days we do paper printing and even only CD writing to conserve films.
- Digital radiology X-Ray can be performed at any site and places because there is no need of Dark room to develop film of X-Ray as in old technique.
- Most Valuable advantage id that we can perform x –ray procedure within seconds of time with high resolution and contrast to cover many employs within time limits.